You are so good at keeping your blog up to date... I'm the slacker now! She is just gorgeous and I can't wait to meet little Ella... and Avery too for that matter! ;) One day our "kids in reverse" will have to get together and play.
We'll see what happens once I start back to work! LOL! My goal is to update weekly. It's also an online baby journal for my sake, it keeps me motivated. I can't wait for the day we have a play date together!!
You are so good at keeping your blog up to date... I'm the slacker now!
ReplyDeleteShe is just gorgeous and I can't wait to meet little Ella... and Avery too for that matter! ;) One day our "kids in reverse" will have to get together and play.
We'll see what happens once I start back to work! LOL! My goal is to update weekly. It's also an online baby journal for my sake, it keeps me motivated. I can't wait for the day we have a play date together!!
ReplyDelete