Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Heaven on Earth

Last night, as I lay on the couch trying to contain the pounding inside my skull, my son decided to show me his cool new boxer briefs given to him by Grandma and Grandpa S. (They are quite nifty with the Disney CARS print!) I started to laugh and well, that sparked some excitement in Avery and off he went to dress up for me and make me laugh some more. Ahh, it is all about the simple things in life. I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time! A picture is worth a thousand words so see for yourself...too bad you couldn't see the dancing that went along with these pics! (And yes, that is underwear over his head under the Frankenstein mask and hat!) During all of this Ella was so chill, taking it all in! She did give herself a nice mohawk the night before by falling asleep on her side right after I gave her a bath. I hope that she gets all these bad hair days out of her system before she gets older, poor girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment