Monday, January 12, 2009

New Spurs Fans?

Wade and I had a fabulous date night last night after scoring tickets to the SA Spurs vs Orlando Magic game. Not just any tickets either, 4 rows off the court! It's hard to not get into the game when you could practically reach out and touch the players. I think I am a new Spurs fan! There was no Eva Longoria sighting thanks to the Golden Globes last night but we did see Tim Duncan's wife and 2 young children, Tony Parker's mom and a hall of fame Spur (his name is slipping my mind right now) and his kiddos. Thanks Grammie Larson for watching the kiddos so we could have some adult time!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel I have to say this because they are actually good this year.... Go Magic!!! I love going to the games too but it's been a while!!

    ReplyDelete