Our Easter weekend started on Friday with the kiddos at Portrait Innovations for Springtime photos. I must say, if you have never been to this place, I highly recommend it. The pictures turned out amazing if I may say so myself and most of you will be receiving some within the next few weeks so you can be the judge yourself! The best part is they print the pictures in house so you leave with them in hand! Talk about service. If you can deal with screaming kids in the waiting room, the rest is cake! I really wish I could upload a preview photo but no-go!
Saturday morning we headed to Austin to Aunt Shelly's for an Easter weekend of fun. Avery had a blast dying eggs with Aunt Shelly. What a difference from last year, only one cracked egg and that was only because it got stuck in the dye cup!

Daddy was a good sport and heated the jacuzzi so Avery could get in some "swimming." Swimming and Aunt Shelly's house go hand in hand!

On Sunday the sun came out after a morning of thunder showers to allow us all to enjoy the rest of the afternoon hunting eggs, relaxing on the patio and of course, round 2 of swimming. Isn't the shark water wings the best idea ever? Aunt Shelly always has the best gift ideas and Ella even has her very own pink life vest waiting for her this summer!

Avery saw a dandelion and had to stop the egg hunt to pick it for me. Daddy as taught his son well, I always get flowers from my boys!
Lastly, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Kara on the birth of her baby girl, Brianna Grace, over the weekend. We can't wait to hear all about her arrival and how Addison and Brianna adjust to being sisters!!
No comments:
Post a Comment