Happy Mother's Day to all the hard working, dedicated moms out there. Our mother's day celebration may be considered unconventional by some but it was just right for me. It consisted of working in the yard, watching the kids play on the playset while we worked in the yard and worked in the yard some more. The only thing that stopped us was the fact that the kids had to get to bed and we have to work tomorrow. Forget the lack of sunlight and drizzling rain! Hopefully we can finish up this weekend and plant some flowers. But we all had a great day and a great sense of pride in what we have accomplished so far. Here's a few fun pics from the weekend. Enjoy.
This was Ella on Sunday morning. I just adore how groggy she is when you wake her up and she doesn't dare leave her crib without her blanket, binkie and her favorite Minnie and Mickey Mouse dolls. I can't believe how BIG she is. She understands everything we say and listens (most of the time) without incident. A real sweetheart through and through.
Saturday night Wade and Avery "camped out" in the backyard! I must say I was in shock to wake up and realize that they made it through the entire night sleeping outside. Especially when I saw the ground was soaked! But they stayed dry and Avery had a great time so I guess we are ready for a real camping trip this summer. (I think Ella and I will rent a pop up to sleep in while the boys stay rugged!)
Welcome to Kiddie Park in San Antonio! Established in 1923 I believe, and as Wade said, "Nothing in that park was made after 1970" it was actually a really great place for the little ones! Even though I didn't manage to get 1 picture of the birthday girl, Hannah celebrated her 5th birthday there and it was a blast. Including Avery and Ella's 1st ever carousel ride together! They loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment