Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HBD Princess

Our little girl is 3 years old! (I say little bc she always reminds us she's "Not a baby but not big either") I can hardly believe how fast she is growing, in all aspects. We're going to have to do something BIG for next year's birthday but this year she was content with pizza and a cookie cake on her actual birthday with Aunt Steph and Uncle Andy and a trip to Build A Bear on the weekend. Here's a few photos from her 3 day celebration. She grabbed the Papa Smurf doll as soon as we walked in the door and was content. Having to coax her to pick out an animal to build wasn't how I envisioned it... Avery had to get in the action as well. He named his doggie "Toothbrush"? Showing off as I eat my ice cream (brother's leftovers since she didn't like the pink ice cream she chose) Getting good at opening presents now! 1st up, present from brother. Tangled figures from our trip to WDW. Wow, I think she likes the Dora purse! Her own Rapunzel doll to match her jammies Big girl underwear is always exciting these days More princess gear.. she's getting buried in wrapping paper by now Grandma K had to give Avery a little something too - he loved his Spiderman aircraft so much! A huge fan of the minifigs myself, ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment