I can't believe it's already mid March and this is my 1st post in 2012! Spring is here and I like to think it's not only my favorite time of year; trees and flowers are budding and when the sun is shining it is almost hot outside (mid 70's!). It's hard not to want to spend every minute you can outdoors.
This week is Spring Break which means that daddy is home with the kiddos, showing them a great time. As always, I wish I could be with them at the park, exploring San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Look at how much fun they are having!

Over the past couple weeks Avery has discovered neighborhood friends, lots of them! Every day after school he can't wait to go outside and play, running up and down the street from house to house. Ella even joins in on occasion; trying to keep up with the boys and keep a close eye on brother. It's been an interesting time as a parent cautiously letting your children spread their wings. Deep breaths.

Loves her new Minnie Mouse scooter from Josh and Mandy.

The "wolfpack" in our backyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment