Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Girl

It's official... our baby girl turned 1 last week! We had a wonderful get together at our house with our family on Sunday afternoon. (Indoors of course thanks to the 100+ temps!) Ella was all smiles in her pretty dress, handmade for her by Grandma Trish. (Don't worry, the bib saved the dress!!) And a last minute shopping trip with Grandma S produced what I think are the cutest sandals that went so perfect with her dress. (Ah, yes and so it starts with the shoes...) Grandma and Grandpa Schmiedecke were with us, along with my sister Stephanie and her boyfriend Andy. GG and Grammie Larson also drove in from Austin to celebrate with us. Thank you everyone for making this day extra special for Ella and for all the cute outfits for princess! I was especially proud of big brother, who picked out a gift just for Ella on his own at Target. I think he has played with it more than her but it's so awesome to see him take such an interest in his little sister. Too Much Partying Makes a Girl Sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment