
Ella being silly on Sunday afternoon, showing off no doubt. Avery was busy carving his "extra special" white pumpkin... translation, HEB was out of regular orange pumpkins (at 5pm on Halloween, go figure!)

Saturday night we braved the crowds and headed to the San Antonio Zoo for their annual ZOO BOO. It was a real zoo, of people, and not as enjoyable as I had hoped but we found a nice table at the end of the night to relax and take in the sights. A little cotton candy and a large bag of popcorn makes everything better! I must admit, being in the zoo at night was kinda fun.

I love this pic of Ella- we veered off the main path where the grizzly bears live and she kept saying "Ni-Nite bears!" It was precious and for some reason it reminds of a fairytale, like she is calling out to her knight to come and rescue her.

Aunt Shelly and Avery livin' it up at the zoo!

Halloween night we did what we do every year - take in a few houses on our street and then spend the evening handing out candy. Our last minute purchase was a fog machine to give an added effect to our bone yard. It was great I must admit... So when some of the pics look foggy, now you know.

Ella was being a little sneak, taking candy from our bowl and putting it in her sack. I was wondering how she got so many treats! She was quite the pro, being her 1st real time trick-or-treating. She opened up her bag, said trick-or-treat and thank you when prompted. And she walked, or ran more like, from house to house! Such a big girl!

Avery LOVED this mummy costume, mainly b/c the heart lights up. He wanted to be a storm trooper since last year so thinking it was a sure bet, we got him one in Sept. Then we found this guy and well, it had 3 appearances. Next year - Storm Trooper will have to make his.

Ella and daddy having fun - I lost my shoe...

My 1st attempt at face painting on Halloween. Not too bad I guess. I was more worried about caking it on and having to deal with the whining afterwards trying to get it off. He loved it!

Me and my babies!

Avery asked me to dress up this year, something I never do, so I was lucky to find a last minute costume to match my baby princess!

Fishing for duckies, she had such determination.

Avery's full costume, trying to be sca-ry!

Before we even started out, she grabbed smarties and was trying to eat them with the wrapper on. Can't get enough candy! Hope everyone had a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Now, bring on the turkey...!
No comments:
Post a Comment