
What, a snow day in San Antonio!! I don't know who was more excited, mommy or Avery about the thought of snow. I will say there was a hint of disappointment Friday morning when I looked outside and only saw a small dusting with no real snow in the grass. But it was enough for the kids to get out and have fun - their 1st time to see snow.

Avery's 1st thought was to make a snow angel.

Then it was snowballs and a snow ball fight.

Ella didn't care for the snow but she loved the ice! She ate so much ice and Avery ate the snow. Hmmm, no comment.

The best was the hill in front of our house where tons of kids (and some adults) were sliding down on everything from cardboard to baking pans. This was the highlight for sure and hope to get some video posted soon of Avery sledding!

In true Texas form, everything was melted by noon, but what a great way to spend a day together as a family.

Avery and I made a Disney snowman for grandma and grandpa in FL.
No comments:
Post a Comment