Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still Smokin' Hot

It's mid September and still unbelievably hot and humid here. We keep telling ourselves, one more month till it starts cooling down. Here's Ella playing it smart, hanging out underneath our patio table. She was having quite the work out going over the metal rail, down and out and back underneath. Glad I was just sitting watching her burn those calories! Tonight is t-ball practice #2 before Avery's 1st game this Saturday! Unfortunately for us, during a shopping trip to Academy Sports for baseball pants and socks, Avery spotted the football pads and won't stop talking about them. If he had his way, he would be playing football instead of baseball just to wear those shoulder pads!! Can we focus on one sport at a time son?! Our latest Ella milestone was poo-poo in the potty last night! Unfortunately, mommy missed the big moment thanks to our Project Completion Dinner and Celebration last night. So sad I missed it, silly as it sounds, even though there is a lifetime of those days to go. The dinner was a huge success and here I am, still trying to grasp that this is the true end to this project that has consumed the past 4 years of my career. Now it's on to the next one, about 400 yards from this one! Someday I will have a project closer to my own backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment